EXPLOSIVE RESISTANT COATING
DRAGONSHIELD-HT® ERC is a state-of-the-art, high-performance, sprayed, plural-component pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders and MDI prepolymers. It provides a flexible, resilient, tough, monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOCs.
• Fast-set: Handle in two minutes or less.
• Hydrophobic, therefore unaffected by damp, cool surfaces during application.
• Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration
• High dry temperature stability to 250ºF (121ºC) with intermittent temperatures to 300ºF (148ºC).
• Excellent abrasion resistance.
• ASTM E84-97a and complies with NFPA and UBC Class 1 Fire Rating.
• Coating for steel or other substrate exposed to corrosion.
• Liner for concrete tanks, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, tunnels, barges, etc.
• Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
• Steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
• Encapsulation material for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
• Encapsulation material for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
• Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: