Environmentally Friendly Concrete Slab Jacking Foam and Stabilization Pour Foam
ECO-RISE™ 3.0 (3S) is a two component, closed cell, rigid polyurethane system for pour foam applications. This foam is low viscosity and is specifically designed for pour operations to produce rigid foam for concrete slab jacking foam applications and stabilization.
This product has excellent processing characteristics. Good dimensional stability and adhesion to substrate.
ECO-RISE™ (3S) is formulated using only virgin Polyether polyols enhancing its hydrolytic stability characteristics.
This product is sold in 100 gallon drum sets and 500 gallon tote sets. Material containers are translucent, allowing applicator to view fluid levels.
· No Dangerous Heavy Metal Catalysts (such as lead or mercury)
· No Ozone Depleting Products (ODP)
· No Bromine or Other Halogenated Components
· No Formaldehyde Components
· Mildew, Bacteria, and Fungus Resistant
· Contains Renewable Resource Components
· Considered Safe for Burial and Landfill Disposal
· Compliant with USDA/FDA Requirements for Incidental Food Contact
For more information, please see the full Technical Data Sheet for this product: