ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY GEOTECHNICAL FOAM CONCRETE SLAB JACKING AND CAVITY FILL FOAM
ECO-RISE™ (2.0 lb – 6.0 lb density) is a two component, closed cell, rigid structural polyurethane foam system. With millions of pounds applied in geotechnical applications over decades, SPI foams can be specifically engineered for your concrete slab lifting, road lifting and/or soil stabilization projects. This product has excellent processing characteristics, dimensional stability, and adhesion to substrate. ECO-RISE™ is formulated using only virgin Polyether polyols enhancing its hydrolytic stability characteristics.
• Minimal heat generation during application allows for thick lifts. Contact SPI Technical Support for recommendations.
• No toxic heavy metal catalysts.
• No ozone depleting products (ODP).
• No bromine or other halogenated components.
• No formaldehyde components.
• Mildew, bacteria, and fungus resistant.
• Contains renewable resource components.
• Considered safe for burial and landfill disposal.
• Compliant with USDA/FDA requirements for incidental food contact.
• Zero VOC and solvent free.
• Typical return to service time is minutes not hours.
• Concrete slab, road, and runway lifting
• Stabilize unconsolidated soil
• Cavity/void fill
• Concrete slab stabilization
For more information, please see the full Technical Data Sheet for this product: