ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SPRAY FOAM
IGNITION BARRIER SPRAY FOAM
ENVELO-SEAL™ 2.0 IB W spray foam wall insulation is a two-component polyurethane foam insulation system. It
has a 1.9 – 2.2 PCF spray in place density. ENVELO-SEAL™ 2.0 IB W was developed using an EPA approved zero ODP
blowing agent. This product provides superior energy efficiency and air filtration control. The product can be used in
open wall cavities, crawlspaces, perimeter rim joists, cathedral ceilings, and garage ceilings. ENVELO-SEAL™ 2.0 IB W
meets the USDA criteria for incidental food contact.
• Contains rapidly renewable resource components.
• Bio-based contents 5% (“B” side).
• Utilizes recycled plastic materials.
• No dangerous heavy metal catalysts (such as lead or
• No ozone depleting products (ODP).
• No bromine or other halogenated components.
• No formaldehyde components.
• Mildew, bacteria, and fungus resistant.
• Considered safe for burial and landfill disposal.
• Compliant with USDA/FDA requirements for incidental
• Residential insulation
• Industrial insulation
• Vented attics
• Crawl spaces
• Fluid tanks
• Commercial insulation
• Exterior walls
• Unvented attics
• HVAC ducts
• Cold storage units in conjunction with vapor barrier
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: