SPI ENVELO-POUR ™ 2.0 – 30.0 – ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY POUR FOAM
AVAILABLE IN 2.0 LB – 30 LB DENSITY
SPI ENVELO-POUR ™ closed cell 2.0 lb – 30 lb density is a two component, rigid polyurethane system for pour foam applications. This foam is low viscosity and is specifically designed for pour operations to produce rigid foam for slab jacking, as well as pole set in lieu of concrete. Other uses include tooling, flotation, mold fabrication, and void filling.
• Liquid components can be shipped non-hazardous by OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200).
• No dangerous heavy metal catalyst (such as lead or mercury).
• No ozone depleting products (ODP).
• No bromine or other halogenated components.
• No formaldehyde components.
• Mildew, bacteria, and fungus resistant.
• Contains renewable resource components.
• Considered safe for burial and landfill disposal.
• Compliant with USDA/FDA requirements for incidental food contact.
Molding • Walk in coolers • Where medium density, pour in place system is required. SPI ENVELO-POUR ™ closed cell 2.0 lb – 30 lb density uses.
Please download the Technical Data Sheet for more information: