SPRAY-APPLIED HYBRID TRUCK BED LINER
FULL METAL JACKET™ is a fast set, rapid curing, 100% solids, flexible, two-component “hybrid” polyurea spray coating material that incorporates both polyurethane and polyurea. It is designed to be used as a spray-applied truck bed liner. It can also be used in other, similar applications where a seamless, flexible system is essential. It creates an extremely tough monolithic membrane at a minimum thickness of just 10 mils.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
• Tough, resilient, elastomeric membrane
• Fast-set time and quick return-to-service
• Excellent adhesion to steel
• Remains flexible even in cold temperatures
• Made in the USA at a ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility
• Bed liners for pickup trucks, work vans, etc.
• Abrasion resistant coatings for trailer or vehicle floors, rocker panels, bumper panels, vertical surfaces, walls, overhead surfaces, and more
• Ambulance and utility box lining
• Automotive undercoating material
• Exterior protective coating on theatrical and theme EPS props
• Encapsulation of floatation foams
• Rust encapsulation on steel surfaces like barges and storage tanks
• Sound dampening and vibration deadening material
• Protective coating for industrial and commercial furniture
Download the full FULL-METAL-JACKET Technical Data Sheet Here: