CLEAR ALIPHATIC POLYUREA
HARD CAP-100™ is a 100% solids (0 VOCs) 1:1 ratio plural-aliphatic polyurea. It is available in White and several standard colors,* as well as clear.
HARD CAP-100™ is an ideal choice when a durable high build coating for interior or exterior applications with excellent color stability and gloss retention is required.
HARD CAP-100™ provides a flexible, resilient, tough, monolithic membrane with good water and chemical resistance.
*Custom colors available upon request.
§ 100% solids. No solvents. No VOCs.
§ Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration as well as a smooth uniform finish.
§ High temperature stability up to 200°F (93°C).
§ Qualifies for USDA incidental food contact applications.
§ HARD CAP-100™ can be applied by several methods. These include heated plural-spray, in line static mix spray, external static mix pour, or brushed.
§ HARD CAP-100™ is available with an adhesion enhancing ad- mixture for additional adhesion to inorganic surfaces such as glass, ferrous metals, concrete, etc. Contact a SPI technical service person for specifics.
§ HARD CAP-100™ is also available with a microbial resistant additive to minimize mold/mildew growth.
· A hard washable coating for floors, walls, ceilings, etc. in food and beverage processing facilities. (qualifies for USDA incidental food contact)
· For institutional applications such as clean rooms, hospitals, etc. where an easily cleanable seamless surface is required.
· Fountains, reflection pools and aquariums.
· Stop erosion on concrete, brick or stone while retaining its natural look.
· Apply to metal or concrete structures such as bridges and towers, to facilitate visual inspection for structural integrity.
· Preserve archaeological artifacts.
Please download the Technical Data Sheet for more detailed information: