CLEAR ALIPHATIC POLYUREA
HARD CAP™ 100 spray-applied, plural-component polyurea is an ideal choice when a durable high build coating for interior and exterior applications with excellent color stability and gloss retention is required. HARD CAP™ 100 provides a flexible, resilient, tough, monolithic membrane with good water and chemical resistance.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
• Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetrationas well as a smooth, uniform finish.
• High dry temperature stability with a dry working temperature up to 200°F (93°C).
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
• HARD CAP™ 100 can be applied by several methods. These include, heated plural-spray, in line static mix spray, external static mix pour, or brushed.
• HARD CAP™ 100 is available with and adhesion enhancing ad-mixture for additional adhesion to inorganic surfaces such as glass, ferrous metals, concrete, etc. Contact a SPI technical service person for specifics.
• HARD CAP™ 100 is also available with a microbial resistant additive to minimize mold/mildew growth.
• A hard washable coating for floors, walls, ceiling, etc. in food and beverage processing facilities.
• For institutional applications such as clean rooms, hospitals, etc. where an easily cleanable seamless surface is required.
• Fountains, reflection pools, and aquariums.
• Stop erosion on concrete, brick or stone while retaining its natural look.
• Apply to metal or concrete structures such as bridges and towers, to facilitate visual inspection for structural integrity.
• Preserve archaeological artifacts.
Please download the Technical Data Sheet for more detailed information: