ELASTOMERIC MULTI USE POLYUREA
ELASTAFLEX™ 1.0 is a economical blend of aliphatic and aromatic polymer chemistry with greater color/gloss retention and more UV resistance than aromatic polyureas*. ELASTAFLEX™ 1.0 is formulated to be processed through a SPI Synergy proportioner such as the LPG or TI-13D.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOCs.
• Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration.
• Fast-set 1:1 ratio, return to service in hours, not days.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
RECOMMENDED USES (Nucleated)
• Roof coating used over metal, polyurethane foam, concrete, and certain single ply membranes.
• Liner for concrete tanks, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, tunnels, barges, etc.
• Coating for steel or other surfaces subject to corrosion.
• Encapsulation for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
• Replace or repair failed sheet membrane liners, steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
• In between slab waterproofing.
• Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
• Earthen containment used with geotextile membranes.
*For nucleated spray a compressor capable of producing clean air @ 10 cfm per minute @ 100 psi is necessary
STATIC MIX POUR
• To fill or repair control joints, random cracks, and shallow spalls on concrete surfaces.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: