LPG™ Low Pressure Proportioner
SPI’s light-weight (76 lbs), low pressure, LPG™ polyurea coating and polyurethane foam application equipment offers unmatched versatility at an economical price. The LPG™ provides a field deployable equipment solution for start up companies and businesses looking to expand their offerings or augment their current application equipment. SPI’s LPG™ equipment can apply a broad portfolio of polyurea elastomers andpolyurethane foam systems.
$9,000 VALUE PACKAGE
The LPG™ is designed to work seamlessly with the Synergy Series Chemistries, including a number of spray and pour polyurea elastomers, and spray and pour foams.
- Lightweight, portable unit that can go virtually anywhere ( 76 lbs.)
- Modular design
- Simple to operate
- Low pressure, cold spray
- Uses 110 volt and can plug into standard electric wall outlet
- Minimal field maintenance or repair
- Low cost, easy to change replacement proportioner pumps
- Digital flow meter displays gallons and tenths of a gallon
- Multiple spray guns for a variety of applications (joint fill, crossfire spray, air nucleated, air assist spray)
LPG™ Product Applications:
- Spray polyurea elastomer coatings (protective coatings, waterproofing, corrosion resistance, etc.).
- Pour polyurea elastomer coatings (concrete joint fill, floor coatings, etc.).
- Spray polyurethane foam systems (wall & ceiling insulation).
- Pour polyurethane foam systems (slab jacking, crevice filling, etc.)
View SPI’s LPG™ Proportioner – Instructional Video Manual:
LPG™ Product Information: (click on each item to download PDF document)
An independent air compressor may be required depending on application. Consult your SPI Sales Representative for more information.
See other informative SPI videos in our Resource Library!
Contact a SPI representative for more information on the LPG Proportioner, Synergy Series Systems, and other innovative SPI products.