ALIPHATIC MODIFIED POLYUREA
AMP™ 100 UB spray-applied, plural-component polyurea is a unique synergy of aliphatic and aromatic polymer chemistry. AMP™ 100 UB pure polyurea is formulated using amine terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders, and aliphatic and aromatic prepolymers. For many applications this highly cross-linked elastomer offers an economical alternative to pure aliphatic protective coatings. AMP™ 100 UB can be used as a stand-alone product or as a topcoat over aromatic polyureas, polyurethane’s, or hybrids.
• Superior color stability and gloss retention compared to aromatic elastomers.
• Outstanding abrasion resistance.
• Excellent adhesion.
• Extended gel time for better flow-out providing a smooth more uniform finish.
• Forms a monolithic membrane that can be handled and walked on within two minutes or less from the time it’s sprayed.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
• High build up to any thickness in one application.
• High dry temperature stability with a dry working temperature up to 200°F (93°C) with intermittent temperatures up to 250°F (121°C).
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
• Urethane foam roofing.
• Water features.
• Tanks, pond, and lagoon containment lining.
• Walls, ceilings for meat, dairy processing plants.
• Aquatic animal, water ride basins and animal habitats.
• Exposed signs and displays.
• Truck beds and undercarriage liners .
• EIFS base coat replacement.
• Encapsulation of structural steel to protect and retard rust formation.
• Encapsulation of lead, low level radioactivity, and asbestos contaminated surfaces.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: