ELASTOMERIC BRIDGING POLYUREA
AQUASEAL™ is a state-of-the-art, high performance, spray applied plural-component pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders, and MDI prepolymers. It provides a flexible, resilient, tough, monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOCs.
• Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration.
• Fast-set 1:1 ratio, return to service in less than one hour.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
• To fill or repair control joints, random cracks, and shallow spalls on horizontal concrete surfaces.
• Pond liners.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: