CHEMICAL RESISTANT POLYUREA
ELASTAFLEX™ CR is specifically created as a secondary containment liner for hydrocarbons including crude oil, diesel fuel, gasoline, and alcohols. This very economical polyurea exhibits very high tensile strength and elongation. ELASTAFLEX™ CR is a unique blend of aliphatic and aromatic polymer chemistry with greater color/gloss retention and is more UV resistant than aromatic polyureas. Unlike most spray-applied polyureas, ELASTAFLEX™ CR is available with SPI’s cutting-edge ULTRA BOND™ technology. SPI’s advanced ULTRA BOND™ chemistry is coined “the duct tape molecule”. ULTRA BOND™ has the unique advantage of adhering to most properly prepared organic and inorganic (new and aged) surfaces without requiring a primer. Like duct tape, ELASTAFLEX™ CR with Ultra Bond™ gains adhesion over time.
• Chemical Resistant.
• Liquid components can be shipped regulated by the transportation code 49 CFR (Parts 100 – 185).
• Superior color stability and gloss retention compared to aromatic polyurea elastomers*.
• Eco-friendly, 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
• Extended gel time for better flow-out providing a smooth, more uniform finish.
• High build up to any thickness in one application.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
• ElastaFLEX CR™ liner is very supple with minimal shrinkage (less than 1% at 7 days)
• On geotextile fabric to form a monolithic liner.
• Primary and secondary containment.
• Steel and concrete tanks.
• Barge and ship holds.
• Wastewater treatment facilities.
• Chemical transportation.
Download the full Technical Data Sheet Here: