ELASTAFLEX™ III is a third generation pure polyurea waterproofing elastomer. This economical polymer exhibits high tensile strength and very high elongation (>900%), to bridge stress cracks in concrete and other substrates. It contains no tar, asphalt, or VOCs. It can be walked on in minutes and is usually back-filled in less than one hour. ELASTAFLEX™ III is an excellent choice of elastomer to topcoat geotextile fabrics for primary or secondary containment.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOCs.
• Fast-set: handle within fifteen minutes or less.
• It can be built up to any thickness in one application.
• High dry temperature stability to 200°F (93°C) with intermittent temperatures to 250°F (121°C).
• High-elongation for crack bridging.
• Excellent encapsulation characteristics.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
• New or existing sub-grade slabs, walls, etc.
• Rust encapsulation.
• Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI)
• Buried earthen containment lining used with or without geotextile.
• In between slab waterproofing.
• Rock shield for pipelines.
• Liner for ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, irrigation ditches, tunnels, barges, etc.
• Seamless roofing membrane
Download the full Technical Data Sheet Here: