SELF LEVELING POLYUREA ELASTOMER
EPL™ 1.5 is a high-strength, self-leveling, semi-rigid polyurea elastomer. Due to its high tensile strength, tear strength, and tensile modulus, EPL™ 1.5 is very resistant to deformation with over 400% elongation. This optimal balance of physical properties makes EPL™ 1.5 an ideal choice of polymers for filling or repairing construction joints, random cracks, joint faces, and spalls. EPL-1.5™ is formulated to be processed through a SPI Synergy Series proportioner such as the LPG™ or TI-13D™.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
• Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration.
• Fast-set, 1:1 ratio, return to service in less than one hour.
• Compliant with USDA/FDA requirements for incidental food contact.
• To fill or repair control joints, random cracks, and shallow spalls on horizontal concrete surfaces.
• Earthen containment lining used with our without geotextile fabric.
• Roof systems (metal, concrete, wood, etc.).
• Protective elastomer for sprayed-in-place urethane foam.
• EPL™ 1.5 can be spray-applied with or without broadcase aggregate to provide a durable resilient flooring system.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: