SPRAY POLYUREA TRUCK BED LINER
FULL METAL JACKET ™ Plus is an economical state-of-the-art, pure polyurea thermoplastic elastomer. It is designed for processing through medium pressure, heated, plural proportioning equipment. FULL METAL JACKET™ Plus provides a resilient, tough, abrasion resistant monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance. This product is ideal as a protective liner for pick-up truck beds, truck trailers, and similar applications.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
• Fast-set: handle in one minute or less.
• It can be sprayed in temperatures as low as 40°F (4°C).
• High dry temperature stability to 250°F (121°C) with intermittent temperatures to 300°F (148°C).
• Fast gel time allows high build on overhead and vertical surfaces.
• Bed liners for pickups, trailers, etc.
• Abrasion resistant coatings for dump trucks.
• Automotive undercoating material.
• Theatrical and theme EPS props protection.
• Encapsulation of floatation foams.
• Temporary building repair.
• Rust encapsulation on barges and tanks.
• Sound deadening material.
• Low cost rigid mold making material.
• Non-potable water containment applications.
• FRP alternative for structural molded parts.
• Horse trailer or animal transportation walls and floors.
Download the full FULL-METAL-JACKET ™ Technical Data Sheet Here: