ABRASION RESISTANT SPRAY APPLIED ELASTOMER
K5™ HI TEMP is an ultra high-strength, high-elongation polyurea, originally developed as a resilient blast resistant polymer. Soon after, it was discovered that K5™ is exceptionally resistant to abrasion, compared to other spray applied coatings. K5™ HI TEMP can be sprayed on to virtually any surface configuration, at any thickness. Therefore, it can be selectively applied to high wear areas.
• Impact absorbing properties.
• Sound dampening noise control properties.
• Low temperature flexibility.
• Seamless, monolithic application.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
Abrasion resistant liner for:
• Chutes and hoppers
• Screw conveyors
• Aquatic animal, water ride basins
• Slurry tanks and pipelines
• Truck liners
• Classifier and shaker screens
Use K5™ HI TEMP with or without broadcast aggregate to provide tough durable flooring system.
Download the full Technical Data Sheet Here: