ABRASION RESISTANT POLYUREA – SPRAY APPLIED ELASTOMER
K5™ is an ultra high-strength, high-elongation polyurea, originally developed as a resilient blast resistant polymer. Soon after, it was discovered that K5™ is exceptionally resistant to abrasion, compared to other spray applied coatings. K5™ can be sprayed on to virtually any surface configuration, at any thickness. Therefore, it can be selectively applied to high wear areas.
• Self-priming on most substrates.
• Impact absorbing properties.
• Sound dampening noise control properties.
• Low temperature flexibility.
• Seamless, monolithic application.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
Abrasion resistant liner for:
• Chutes and hoppers
• Screw conveyors
• Aquatic animal, water ride basins
• Slurry tanks and pipelines
• Truck liners
• Classifier and shaker screens
• Aquatic animal habitats and water ride basins
• Protective coating for trailers, dump trucks, and heavy equipment
Use K5™ with or without broadcast aggregate to provide tough durable flooring system.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: