POLYSHIELD HT™ 100F is a fast-set, high performance, spray-applied, plural component, pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders, and prepolymers. It provides a cost effective flexible, tough, resilient monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
• 100% solid, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
• Fast-set; handle in one minute or less.
• High dry temperature stability to 250°F (121°C) with intermittent temperatures to 300°F (148°C).
• High abrasion resistance.
• High elongation for crack bridging.
• Excellent encapsulation characteristics.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
• Coating for steel or other substrate exposed to corrosion.
• Liner for concrete tanks, concrete floors, ponds, lagoon, reservoirs, dikes, irrigation ditches, tunnels, barges, etc.
• Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (consult SPI).
• Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
• Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.
• Steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
• Concrete parking decks.
• Rock shield for pipelines.
• Wastewater containment.
• Coating over geotextile fabric for primary/secondary containment.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: