POLYSHIELD HT™ SL is a fast-set, high-performance, spray-applied, plural-component, pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders and prepolymers. It provides a flexible, tough, resilient monolithic membrane with good water and chemical resistance.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOC’s.
• Fast-set: handle in two minutes or less.
• Hydrophobic, and therefore affected very little by damp, cool surfaces during application.
• High dry temperature stability with a dry working temperature up to 250°F (121°C) with intermittent temperatures up to 300°F (148°C).
• High abrasion resistance.
• High elongation for crack bridging.
• Excellent encapsulation characteristics.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact
• Coating for steel or other substrate exposed to corrosion.
• Liner for concrete tanks, concrete floors, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, irrigation ditches, tunnels, barges, etc.
• Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
• Steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
• Rock shield for pipelines.
• Planter box liner.
• Plywood decks.
• Bridge deck waterproofing.
• Encapsulation for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
• Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
• Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.
• Concrete parking decks.
• Wood deck coating.
• Courtyard membrane.
• Plywood walkways.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: