FDA COMPLIANT ELASTOMERIC POLYUREA
POLYSHIELD HT™ SLOW FC is a state-of-the-art, high- performance, sprayed, plural-component, pure polyurea elastomer, that is compliant with FDA 21 CFR 175 300 (c)/ (d) high temperature, heat-sterilized, non-acid aqueous food contact. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders and prepolymers. It provides a flexible, tough, resilient monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
• FDA compliant for incidental and direct food contact.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOCs.
• Fast-set; handle in two minutes or less.
• Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration.
• High dry temperature stability to 250°F (121°C) with intermittent temperatures up to 300°F (148°C).
• Direct and incidental food contact.
• Coating for steel or other substrate exposed to food.
• Liner for concrete tanks, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, tunnels, barges, etc.
• Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
• Steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
• Encapsulation for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
• Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
• Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.
• Concrete parking decks.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: