POLYSHIELD HT™ TRAFFIC COAT is a state-of-the-art, high-performance, spray-applied, plural-component, pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders, and MDI prepolymers. It provides a flexible, resilient, tough, monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
• 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOCs.
• High dry temperature stability to 250°F (121°C) with intermittent temperatures up to 300°F (148°C).
• High abrasion resistance.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
• Coating for steel or other substrates exposed to a corrosive environment.
• Liner for concrete tanks, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, irritation ditches, tunnels, barges, etc.
• Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
• Steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
• Encapsulation for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
• Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
• Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.
• Concrete parking, decks, and pedestrian walkways.
For more information, please download the full Technical Data Sheet: