CHEMICAL RESISTANT SPRAY APPLIED POLYTHIOUREA ELASTOMER
PTU™ is a new generation of high-performance polyurea coating and is the result of six years of development and field testing. This chemical resistant coating provides high-ductility, allowing it to move with expanding and contracting surfaces. PTU™ can be sprayed to any thickness in one application and returned to service in a matter of hours.
· An elastomer with chemical resistance. Comparable to many epoxies.
· Self-priming in most instances, with strong adhesion.
· Return to service within hours not days (foot traffic 1 hour; vehicle traffic 4 hours).
· Typically applied in a single ‘multi-pass’ application.
· Eco-friendly, 100% solids. No VOCs.
· Primary and secondary containment
· Steel and concrete tanks, and silos
· Barge and ship holds
· Oil and gas pipelines
· Waste water treatment facilities
· Chemical transportation
· Industrial flooring
· Pulp and paper industry
· Asbestos and lead encapsulation